Instagram Live chat featuring Rosalyn Mow Notary Public
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When in life do I need a notary public's service?
2. How do I verify a notary is legit?
3. What's the difference between a real estate lawyer and notary?
4. At what point should I engage with a notary when I purchase or sell my property?
5. How has your business process changed since the pandemic?
If you have further question, contact:
COVID-19 has had a real impact on real estate and mortgage financing in Vancouver. I teamed up with fellow UBC alumni friend, tech entrepreneur, and mortgage broker, Paul Davidescu, to speak about ways to leverage these impacts to find a dream property with the best possible mortgage.
The main points cover the importance of mortgage pre-approvals when rates are low, how real estate trends changed leading up to COVID-19, and what you can do now to be a step ahead of the people who are going into hibernation mode.
Contact us to lock in a mortgage pre-approval and get access to exclusive listings:
Paul Davidescu (www.levelupmortgages.com)
Level Up Mortgages
Cari Mai (www.carimai.com)
Oakwyn Realty Ltd.